This can occur if the data stored on your Android phone/tablet becomes corrupted.
First, check that you have the latest Theory Test app update available through Google Play installed.
If the problem persists, try resetting your "Progress" via the "Progress" tile on the app's main screen.
If you still have problems, please uninstall and reinstall the app to reinitialise the data. So long as you are logged into Google Play with the same account that you used to purchase the app originally you will NOT be charged again for the app.
To uninstall the app:
- Touch "Settings".
- Touch "Apps".
- Scroll the list of apps to find and touch the Theory Test app.
- Touch the "Uninstall" button and confirm you want to uninstall it.
- Wait for the app to be uninstalled.
To reinstall the app:
- Start the Google Play app and search for the "Focus Multimedia Driving Theory Test" app or click the link below on your Android Device to open the app in the Google Play app:
- Touch the "Install" button and accept the required permissions then allow the app to install.
So long as you're logged into Google Play using the same account as was used when you purchased the app originally you won't be prompted to pay again.
For general problems downloading apps from Google Play, please refer to this article.