If, after applying an update downloaded by the software, you see the following screen on starting your software:
AND you have a Serial Number starting "PCD1254" AND the software reports "Invalid Serial Number" when you try to enter the PCD1254 via the "Enter Serial Number" button, please work through the following procedure to resolve the issue:
- Close the software.
- Click this link to download a replacement update.
- When the replacement update has been downloaded start (run/open) the downloaded file - if Windows asks confirm you want to allow the program to make changes to your computer.
- The following screen should appear, click the "Next" button:
- When the following screen appears, click the "Next" button:
- When the following screen appears, select the "I accept the agreement" option and then click the "Next" button:
- Wait while the files are extracted:
If you are asked during this process whether existing files should be replaced select to do so, if you're shown a message about the update already being in place ignore it and continue.
- When the following screen appears, click the "Finish" button:
Your software should now work again.